TIDF Ticket Package
Price: NT$500 per package (contains 10 tickets)
When to buy: Available from Sat. 31st March 13:00 through Sat. 12th May 23:59
Where to buy: The ticket package can be purchased via 7-ELEVEN
How to use: Each package contains a serial number and a validation code, which can be used to book up to 10 tickets to the screenings. Each ticket package holder can book up to 4 tickets per screening via 7-ELEVEN starting from Sat. 31st March 13:00
General: NT$100 per admission
Disabled (and one company) / Senior Citizen (Age 65+) / Children (Age 6-12): NT$50
When to buy: Individual tickets are available from Mon. 9th April 13:00 via
Tickets are also available at the information desk of each venue during the festival. The sales start each day during the following period: 30 minutes before the start of the first screening till the end of the last screening.
For disabled, senior citizen and Child tickets, please present necessary identification with the tickets for admission.
School Group Reservation for Free Entry
TIDF offers FREE daytime screenings (Mon. - Fri. before 17:59) for school groups of more than 20 people by making a reservation. Please make your reservation in April by filling in the reservation form:
For more information: (02)2392-4243#307
Group Reservation for Special Price
TIDF offers special price tickets at NT$50 each for daytime screenings (Mon. - Fri. before 17:59) for groups of more than 20 people by making a reservation. Please make your reservation in April by filling in the reservation form:
For more information: (02)2392-4243#386
Refund or Exchange Policies
- Unredeemed ticket package is only refundable before Sat. 12th May.
- Refund or exchange of an individual ticket shall be made no later than one day before the screening. A handling fee of 10% per ticket will be charged.
- There is no assigned seat number on the ticket and it is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please hold the tickets for admissions. Tickets will not be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- Barrier-free seat availability is limited. Please make a reservation by phone in advance.
- Ticket sales for each screening end on 7-ELEVEN one hour before the screening starts.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the auditorium at some of the venues. Please follow the rules of each cinema.
- In the event of natural disaster or force majeure, screenings may be cancelled.
- The Festival reserves all rights to change the programme schedule due to unexpected occurrences. All the latest updates will be announced on our official website.