As a precaution against the spread of Covid-19, please follow our on-site safety measures when you attend the festival. Detailed measures will be adjusted in a timely manner in accordance with the Government's policies. Please refer to the announcements posted in all venues.
TIDF Ticket Package
Price: NT$500 per package (redeemable for 10 tickets)
When to buy: Available from 13:00 on Wednesday 7 April through 23:59 on Saturday 8 May
Where to buy: The TIDF Ticket Package can be purchased and redeemed via ibon Ticket System website or the self-service kiosks in 7-Eleven. (Please Note: There is NO English interface option available both on the ibon Ticket System website and at the kiosks.)
How to use: Each package contains a set of a serial number and a confirmation code, which can redeem 10 tickets for TIDF screenings from 13:00 on Wednesday 7 April through Sunday 9 May. The Ticket Package is also redeemable, though will not be sold, at the TIDF Information Counter of each venue.
General: NT$100 per admission
Disabled (and one company) / Senior Citizen (Age 65+) / Children (Age under 12): NT$50 per admission
(For the Disabled, Senior Citizen, and Children Tickets, please present valid identification with the tickets at the time of admission.)
How to buy: Individual Tickets are available from 13:00 on Wednesday 14 April through Sunday 9 May via ibon Ticket System website or the self-service kiosks in 7-Eleven.
- Please print out the tickets at 7-Eleven prior to screenings, if ordering via ibon website. There is no ticket collection service available at the venues.
- Ticket sales for each screening end on ibon when the screening starts.
- Individual Tickets are also available at the TIDF Information Counter of each venue during the festival. The times for ticket sales vary by venue/day, starting from 30 minutes before the first screening till 30 minutes after the last screening started each day.
Refund or Exchange Policies
- Refunds can only be processed on working days within office hours at the TIDF office (7 to 29 April), and at the TIDF Information Counter of each venue (30 April to 9 May).
- Ticket Package is only refundable before Saturday 8 May 2021, and the Package must be unredeemed as a whole in order to be refunded. A handling fee of 10% per package will be charged.
- Refund of an Individual Ticket must be made no later than one day before the screening. A handling fee of 10% per ticket will be charged.
- In alignment with the COVID-19 prevention guidelines, all seats are assigned and real-name registrations required.
- As seating capacity is limited, it is advised to purchase or redeem your tickets at the earliest possible time.
- Please hold the tickets for admissions. Tickets will not be re-issued if lost or damaged.
- Barrier-free seat is limited. Please make a reservation on our service line in advance.
- Please follow the food and drink rules of each cinema.
- In the event of natural disaster or force majeure, screenings may be cancelled.
- The Festival reserves all rights to change the programme schedule due to unexpected occurrences. All the latest updates will be announced at the venues and on our official website.
TIDF Ticketing Service: (02) 2392-4243 Ext. 197 (10:30-18:00 on Monday to Friday)
ibon Customer Service: 0800-016-138 / (02) 2659-9900 / ticket.ibon.com.tw